Saturday, December 29, 2007

Last But Not Least


Well, another year is winding down and 2007 will quickly become 2008.

Amen to that.

Thanks to everyone who stops by to read this blog. Hopefully it has added something to your life in some way.

First of all, thanks be to God for another year of life and for all of the blessings you have poured into our lives in 2007. This year, I feel as though God was directly involved in our lives. New house. New Job. New Baby. New friends. New small group through our church. 2007 will definitely be a year to remember.

For 2008, my resolution is to grow closer to God. To listen to Him more intentionally. To have a healthier prayer life. To give Him more control over things I still try to overcome myself. Also, I hope to be a good father and husband to my girls and for our family and friends to have another year of good health.

Personally, what do you want to remember from 2007? How did God bless your life this past year? Also, what do you hope to accomplish in 2008? I'll enjoy reading your comments!

To everyone, have a safe New Year celebration and I will talk to you again next year.

<><

1 comment:

Tam said...

"To listen to Him more intentionally. To have a healthier prayer life. To give Him more control over things I still try to overcome myself."

Amen! My heart and my husbands heart. What i need to do tho is stop talking about this and start living it... That will be my focus this year...each day!

Happy New Year!

...a blog about life and faith...