Thursday, December 13, 2007

The "New" Sleeping Pill


Ahh yes, the pacifier.

Lately, I have been torn between using this widely used calming gadget. For one, I didn't want to except defeat.

So I compromised with myself (hey, sleep is a powerful thing).

The pacifier will ONLY be used at night. As a last resort against the looming sleep bug that is biting me more frequently now. During the day, no such luck (sorry Kayley...and us). She'll have to learn to tough it out even though that may mean she has to cry her eyes out for a little bit.

Hopefully this will delay a trip to the orthodontist for a few years...$$$

<><

1 comment:

Cool Dad said...

You can do it! We resisted the pacifier and somehow got by without it.

Now, however, there are times when we wish could just put one in and he would be OK, but he has no interest in them. Just gotta choose your battles.

...a blog about life and faith...