Thursday, February 21, 2008

Zzzzz...


At 2 months, 1 week and 6 days old...Kayley Morgan slept through the night! Yes, that's right, Kayley slept from 10:30pm to 6:00am.

About a week ago, a colleague of mine at work had recommended Johnson & Johnson's Bedtime Lotion. We thought we'd give it a try. What could it hurt? Best decision thus far! Kayley went from sleeping 3 1/2-4 hours to 4-5 hours at a time. Then last evening, after her bath, she slept ALL night long!

I woke up to my alarm at 5:40 rather than a cry at 3:00am. I woke up confused. Did I get up? Did you get up? What happened? Is she still breathing...better go check!

She was, and she got a Big smooch for her Big accomplishment!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ahhhhh!!! What a GOOD feeling, huh?! Congrats on this MUCH NEEDED milestone!

Tam said...

I let out a big sigh of relief for you. I instantly thought back to the first time each of our little ones sailed through a whole night. Isn't it fabulous??!! Definitely worthy of a celebration!

...a blog about life and faith...