Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy (early) Valentine's Day



Tomorrow will be a busy day, so I thought I would throw out my Valentine wishes today (especially since I have the time with this being my 3rd snow day in a row!!!) Anyways, happy Valentine's Day to all of those who read this blog. I am so glad that I decided to create this site last April. It has been an awesome experience! Thanks to family, friends, and new readers that have become friends. May you spend the day with those you love and build memories to remember throughout the years.



The Lord appeared to us in the past, saying:
“I have loved you with an everlasting love;
I have drawn you with lovingkindness.”
~Jeremiah 31:3~


A special Valentine's Day wish to Megan and Kayley...I love you with all my heart. You guys are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Love me.

<><

5 comments:

Kate said...

She's SCRUMPTIOUS! Mylo wants to know if Kayley will be his valentine. : )

OneManMajority said...

LOL...sure, but they need to be 12" apart. I'm bringing the ruler ;)

Tam said...

Happy Valentines Day to you Ryan!

Have any special plans for your girls tonight?

Glad to be a blogger friend!

OneManMajority said...

Tonight: Meg made a Valentine's dinner and now I am just snuggling up with Kayley.

Tomorrow: I'm taking Meg out for a dinner (without the kid!).

How about you?

Tam said...

Well last night, the night before Valentines Day, we thought we'd go out for dinner. Thinking it would be a little less hectic and less crowded. Nah-uh! The whole town had the same brilliant idea! Chaos! but fun!

We BBQ'd tonight and ate lots of chocolate! Good times...

Have fun tomorrow!

...a blog about life and faith...