Friday, February 1, 2008

Ice Day

This morning I woke up at 5:00 to feed Kayley since Megan was starting back to work today. As I fed and rocked Kayley back to sleep, one of my favorite things happened...a SNOW/ICE DAY! My school district was the last school in our county to call school off. I even got my morning shower in! With that said, Kayley and I would be spending the whole day together :) Here are some highlights from our day...

The day with Dad? Seriously?


YaY!


Off on some errands...


We ate lunch together (I know, I know...I hardly ever eat fast food, but I have this little tradition of eating KFC on snow days)



Here is a little conversation we had(yes, I know it's 2008..oops)...

6 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable. I LOVE IT!! What a treat for you to get the whole day with Kayley! She is so ridiculously gorgeous, can you even stand it?! I can't tell who she looks more like...I think she's a perfect combo of the two of you. I can't wait to come up there and meet her!! Wait 'til you see Mylo...he's a little man now crawling all over the place! Enjoy the rest of your snow day!

OneManMajority said...

Thanks Kate. I guess I'll keep her ;)

Anonymous said...

I had a Ice day as well! It's the best, extra snuggles, extra kisses and extra smiles, love every second of it!

Tam said...

She is so cute Ryan!

Fun day for you.

What do you teach? Or should I go check your profile again in case you mentioned it there... I'll go do that.

OneManMajority said...

I teach 6th grade English. It's a good time :)

Heidi said...

What a perfect day!!!
What a perfect date!!!



She's incredibly beautiful!!!!!

...a blog about life and faith...