Sunday, October 5, 2008

My Cousin's Wedding

This weekend, my cousin Amanda got married to her longtime boyfriend, Curt. The wedding was at St. Peter's in Canton and the reception was at the Quarry in East Canton. Megan was a bridesmaid and I had the pleasure of doing a reading during the ceremony. The wedding was beautiful and the reception was a blast. Here are some pictures from the night.

Megan, Kayley and I

My brother Cory and I

Cory, my Mom, and I

Cory, my Dad, and I

Amanda and Curt being introduced at the reception.

My beautiful wife

Megan and I

The cake cutting.

First dance as Mr. and Mrs.

Father/Daughter Dance.

My grandparents won the marriage dance. 59 years and counting! Wow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice pictures, Thanks
Uncled

...a blog about life and faith...