Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fitting Scripture

I saw this verse on a friend's blog that I wanted to share. Sometimes God's Words are so simple. However, in this eroding world, His Words are becoming more difficult to hear.

Psalm 11:3
When the foundations are being destroyed, what can righteousness do?


When Ronald Reagan took the oath to become President, he used his mother's worn Bible and it was open to the 2 Chronicles passage. My friends, this is no ordinary election. I ask that you begin to pray for our country. We have never needed it more.

2 Chronicles 7:14
If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
...a blog about life and faith...