Thursday, May 29, 2008

Summer Plans

So, with five more "teaching" days left, I thought I would share my summer plans with my readers here at INCHRISTwithchrist (For those of you that do not know, I will be off for 76 consecutive days).

For the first time in two summers, I will not be working summer school! Now that I have made the jump (Thank God) to public school, I am literally burned out! The work load differences between a public school and private school are, unfortunately, VERY different. I'm pooped.

Anyways, this summer will be filled with a little work, a little school, a little rest, and good times spent with family and friends! I have a few days scheduled for school related meetings. I'll be taking a five-week grad class. Like usual, I'll be mowing for my grandparents. Softball league on Wednesday nights. Small group on Thursday nights. A trip to Florida in August. And of course...I'll be filling in the HUGE spaces with family and friends time!

I'm looking forward to a fun filled and relaxing summer vacation!

What are your plans?

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...