Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Megan: Thank you for being such an awesome mother. I will never fully understand how you do what you do. Thank you for the sacrifices you have made and will continue to make. You are appreciated more than words can say. Most of all, thank you for this beautiful daughter. You both mean the world to me. I love you.

Mom: Thank you for loving me and making me into the man I am today. I only wish that I could be half the parent you were for Cory and I to Kayley. It has been a joy to see you take in Megan as a daughter. Thanks for everything you've done and everything you are. I love you.

Nancy: Thank you for raising my beautiful wife and for making me feel as your own son. Thank you for bringing me closer to Christ and for always being there to help Megan and I. I love you.

Happy Mother's Day

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You SO made my eyes leak with this one! Sheeze!!!

Anonymous said...

Ryan,

Thanks for the wonderful comments, I hope you know how very much YOU are loved, too...and how proud of you I/we are!!

I/we are so thankful that you are part of our family!!!

Love Ya Much!!
Nancy

Anonymous said...

Haha!!

we used this video at church this weekend. I love it!

Happy Mother's Day to your wonderful wife, Mom and Mother in law!

Anonymous said...

Ryan,
What I know for sure is that I truly admire you and Megan and the way you live your lives. I love the honesty with which you face your relationships and the generosity you show toward everyone around you. It's all those things that make me love and admire you both. God's dream for your lives is much bigger and greater than you can imagine.Keep pursuing and keep believing!
all my love Mom

...a blog about life and faith...