Sunday, March 16, 2008

Weekend Inspiration Vol. 5

From His Thoughts Toward Me by Marie Chapian:

"I am a giving God. I am neither cruel nor vindictive, as is common with man. Do not think of Me as a human being with human failings.

You can trust Me because I am not limited by your feelings, your ideas, your thoughts. I am bigger than these. I am bigger than any person's interpretation of Me.

I always prevail. People may lose, nations may lose, even churches may lose, but I never lose.

I will not lose you.

Hold fast to Me as I hold fast to you. Trust Me. Understand that even when you find it difficult to trust, I am with you.

Be as a child, and trust."

2 comments:

Tam said...

"You can trust Me because I am not limited by your feelings, your ideas, your thoughts. I am bigger than these. I am bigger than any person's interpretation of Me."

THAT is getting written down and placed all over my home!

This is fantastic!

Kate said...

I LOVE "I am bigger than any person's interpretation of Me." So true! Beth Moore says something along those same lines..."All attempts to define God cannot help but minimize Him." We don't even come CLOSE to having the proper words to describe His glory, His greatness, His majesty, ETC. ETC.!!!

...a blog about life and faith...