Saturday, March 29, 2008

New Blog Feature (Greg Koukl)

Hello Readers!

Starting with today's post, I am going to be posting (one per week) video commentary on questions that I myself struggle with as a Christian. I think it is extremely important for ALL people, not just Christians, to question and challenge their faith and/or beliefs. By challenging ourselves, we educate ourselves and hopefully others that may be skeptical of this Jesus stuff. I hope these videos will have a positive influence on your Christian walk.

Greg Koukl is a Christian apologist, radio talk show host, author and blogger in Los Angeles, California. He is the founder of Stand To Reason, a Christian evangelical organization dedicated to the articulation and defense of the Christian worldview.

What is faith?

1 comment:

Tam said...

This is great Ryan. I think he spoke of Faith very well! Right on! Looking forward to these videos!

...a blog about life and faith...