Friday, March 7, 2008

Pet Peeve


(Sorry, it's been a busy week)

Within the next 24 hours, we could potentially get 12+ inches of snow! The white stuff just keeps coming down. As I was driving home from work, I noticed another one of my many pet peeves:

The Civilian Snow Plow Man.

You, Mr. Civilian Snow Plow Man, drive around with an over-sized plow on your under-sized truck. You plow business parking lots that don't have customers anyway because of the snow. Then, after making a few bucks, you bolt out of those business parking lots in your 4x4 truck and travel the town looking for "prime" snow covered lots. On this journey, couldn't you put the plow down and help the rest of us out?!?! I can understand the salt issue, it is an added expense. But for gosh sakes, use what you have! Maybe it's a legal thing...

3 comments:

cool mum said...

Times like these, I am REALLY glad to be in Florida. (sorry)

Kate said...

This cracks me up! This perfectly describes one of my neighbors. I see him driving through our snow covered neighborhood, with his PLOW UP! What the heck?!

Stay safe up there in Canton...we're only supposed to get TEN inches down here. : )

Anonymous said...

Aunt Sue is glad she is in Florida!

...a blog about life and faith...