Monday, July 21, 2008

When Not Seeing Is Believing

Today we took Kayley to the doctor's office for what turned out to be an allergy rash. While we were there, I read a very insightful article by Andrew Sullivan that was published in Time Magazine. Oddly, the magazine was from October 2, 2006!

Do we not have a trash can?

-or-

They must have liked the article as well!

When Not Seeing Is Believing

Anyways, I thought some of you might enjoy the read. If not, I'll have it for my own personal reference :) Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am at that point, as stated in your article of when I feel most lost in the world, I have to hold on tight, white knuckled and believe even though I can't see. This is a tough season of life, but one with God's grace I will make it through. I have learned what my faith really is all about and how God has taken me from a point of total independence away from Him to one of total dependence on Him. Hard lesson to learn and harder to not turn back. I had to throwaway my sandstone and pick up that granite too. Great article. Thanks for sharing.

OneManMajority said...

Glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for stopping by!

...a blog about life and faith...