Friday, July 11, 2008

Blogging

I absolutely love this quote about blogging. It pretty much explains how I see things from my end of the keyboard.

If you have a blogger like me who's honest and really doesn't care what you think, then blogging is a good thing because people want to hear the truth. You give your readers an insight of your life and what's going on. It's a risk. But if they hate you, they're going to hate you for telling the truth, and I can live with that. The bad part is that you can kill yourself with your own sword.


I love blogging because it is a great avenue for expression. It allows you to speak your heart and your mind. It allows you to record moments of happiness, sadness, laughter, and fun. It gives you something to be accountable for. It makes you think about who you are and what you want to be. It's an online diary of thoughts.

The cool part? You may agree or disagree...but they're still my thoughts. Blogging gives you the one thing that others cannot take away from you.

You.

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I agree; I really loved the last paragraph and it is a great form of expression. I hope you are enjoying your summer, I've enjoyed our bantering, it helps me be accountable too

R.C

...a blog about life and faith...