Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Softball Stats

Softball has been a blast this summer. Our team struggled early (4-10), but we have really turned things around over the past eight games. Here are my stats through fourteen games:

BA: .302 H: 13 AB: 43 1B: 12 2B: 1 Runs: 7 RBI: 10 SLG% .326

My hitting definitely needs to improve. I am a line-drive hitter who has been very unlucky. Instead of finding the holes, I'm usually finding a position player to hit it too (normally 2nd and SS). If I can work on placing the ball better, my batting average should get better. The best thing I have to offer my team is defense. I play right-center field and it has been a lot of fun. If I've been counting correctly, I have seven outfield assists (5 at 3rd, 2 at home). Hopefully over the last six games my offense can improve.

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...