Thursday, July 17, 2008

Prayer Request Update

I just wanted to update you on the condition of my Grandma and to ask for your continued thoughts and prayers. She is still in the hospital and has begun physical therapy for her broken hip. Because of the type of break, the doctors decided that the best medicine would be time and therapy. While Grandma was undergoing numerous tests, the doctors discovered that she has lung cancer. Further tests will be done to see how extensive the cancer is and how they can best treat her. She sounds great and remains in good spirits.

Please continue to pray and keep her in your thoughts. If you feel moved to, please leave a prayer message for her. I'm sure she would enjoy the kindness.


"Pray, and let God worry." -- Martin Luther

"I have been driven many times to my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had absolutely no other place to go." -- Abraham Lincoln

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is in our thoughts and prayers!

Unknown said...

Father,

all i know is that perfect peace is found in You. So i ask that right now you would flood that peace over and through Grandma. as well as over her loved ones. And Father, whatever Your will is to be, I pray that in this journey Grandma faces, You will be glorified!

...a blog about life and faith...