Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanks For Your Support



A couple of weeks ago, Megan and I sent out an e-mail to our closest friends and family asking for a big favor. Today, I can proudly say: THANK YOU! We were very humbled by the responses we got back.

Of course, when having a baby, money is the source of most worries. Personally, I knew God would be watching over us as we struggled with this situation. I put my trust in Him alone.

For those of you who do not know, Megan is a medical transcriptionist for a general surgeon at Mercy Hospital. Luckily (for us and the baby), her job allows her to work from home a majority of the time. However, to be "financially fit," we figured Megan would have to work in the office two days a week (or 8 times a month).

Fortunately, we were blessed to have 4 of those 8 days covered from the start. The worry then became, well what about the other 4 days? Graciously, a few family members and friends stepped up.

For everyone that has offered a helping hand, I cannot thank you enough. This whole experience has been stressful to say the least. This act of kindness has "taken the monkey off our back." Just knowing that we have several options allows us to be flexible with ourselves and with those who have offered to help. God continues to amaze me with the people he has placed in our lives. Where would I be without his Blessings?

I want all of you to know that we love you and thank you for being in our lives. For those who have offered to help (and are going to help), we will be in touch during the coming months! God bless!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...