Monday, November 10, 2008

Joshua E

After having a conversation through this blog and through Facebook, I would like to thank Joshua E for apologizing and understanding my concerns regarding some of his comments that have been made towards me over the last few months. I appreciate your willingness to seek amends. I will not speak of those issues directly, but I believe that we have come to a common ground regarding those concerns.

Also, I would like to apologize to anyone who has felt that my dialogue was too brash or angry in spirit. To be honest, it was angry at times because that is how I felt regarding certain issues this past political season. It is hard to apologize for feelings and opinions. Although it is hard to interpret a person's tone on an Internet blog, I apologize if you have taken my responses and posts as angry. They were never meant to be that and I never intentionally attacked another person's character. I respect all people who view this blog and I thank you for doing so.

This site is for me to express my opinions. My opinions are views that I believe to be right. That's why I post them. When discussing those views, I will stand up for what I believe in. I am not always right. I have my downfalls just like everyone else.

Politics are evil, but they are a necessary evil.

God Bless.

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...