Monday, November 3, 2008

Election Eve

By now, some of you have already voted...some of you already have your minds made up...some of you are still on the fence.

Whatever your situation may be, the voters will speak their mind on November 4th. Unfortunately, I do not believe those minds have been fed the truth during this election season. What else is new?

For the past 22 months, I have done everything I can to expose Barack Obama for the political fraud that he is. The evidence is undeniable. The records and words speak for themselves. I have tried to expose Obama for the staunch liberal, non-reformer, non-bipartisan, non agent of change that he has consistently demonstrated during his short political career. I have studied his background, his records, his policy issues, and his political philosophy more than almost anything I have ever studied in my life.

This election is that important...

Your vote is that important...

However, no matter what happens at the polls tomorrow, God is the ultimate Word and the last answer.

I'll leave you with a quote:

You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
You cannot lift the wage earner up by pulling the wage payer down.
You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
You cannot build character and courage by taking away men's initiative and independence.
You cannot help men permanently by doing for them, what they could and should do for themselves.

~William J. H. Boetcker~

2 comments:

Josh said...

I agree with that quote. It's a good thing neither of our candidates are threatening to do any of this.

OneManMajority said...

Obviously, like I've said before, you haven't meet your candidate then.

...a blog about life and faith...