Wednesday, November 19, 2008

17 Things You Probably Didn't Know About Me

17. I always tuck in my shoe laces.
16. My "K-9" teeth are half mine (porcelain caps).
15. My t-shirt collars have to be snug around my neck.
14. I've had two speeding tickets in my life.
13. I was baptised on July 9, 2005.
12. My favorite Kool-Aid flavor was discontinued because it resembled windshield washer fluid.
11. I saw the tornado that destroyed half of my Dad's business.
10. I think cheese tastes better after it has been sitting out for awhile.
9. I was a collegiate athlete and an All-Ohioan.
8. I was kicked out of marching band for not marching.
7. I once ran 6 miles with a stray dog next to me.
6. Flying is one of my biggest fears.
5. I sometimes crave chicken livers and A1 sauce.
4. I'd rather spend the day at the pool than at the ocean.
3. I've been stung by a jellyfish (relates to #4).
2. My Dad and I share the same middle name (Michael).
1. I got up on my skis the first time I ever tried to water ski, with my swim shorts falling off.

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...