Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Addicted


I LOVE Crystal Light On the Go Lemonade. Seriously, I might even buy stock in the stuff. Ever since I kicked the pop (or soda for my southern brethren) habit, I have been drinking more and more healthier products. I have never been a huge fan of water because of the "blah" taste, but I love sugar-free flavored water. Products like Propel, Fuze, Crystal Light, and other flavored water items. It is amazing how much better you feel when you simply cut sugary drinks from your diet.

So, what have you found to be your healthy drink of choice? Anything good out there that is worth the money and good for your body?

5 comments:

Mrs. G said...

Try the aquafina flavored waters. I love the citrus one! I'm partial to lemon/orange flavors but my fiance says the wild berry one is good.

Cool Dad said...

ooo, does the "On the Go" stuff have any weird artificial sweeteners? sounds tempting b/c sometimes i just get tired of H2O, too!

OneManMajority said...

Aspartame is the only questionable ingredient for some.

Tam said...

i prefer flavored waters too. I like pizazz! I was addicted to Propel for awhile but I'd always get a headache after drinking a bottle. Then I realized it had too many B Vitamins for me. BUMMER! I miss them!

OneManMajority said...

Pizazz huh? I'll have to look for that one!

...a blog about life and faith...