Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sleepy Baby, Show Me a Smile

Today, Kayley is 6 weeks old. She is still sleeping most of the day, but her expressions and personality are slowly starting to sprout. Megan and I love watching her grow each and everyday.

It's difficult to snap a picture of Kayley when she is NOT sleeping. Here she is in her little frog sleeper.

Isn't she precious? I'm partial to the fro!

There it is! The smile! Well, maybe. It is either a smile or gas. We'd like to think it's the smile :)

4 comments:

Kate said...

Adorable. She is just too precious! I can't wait to meet her...and Mylo can't wait to meet his new cousin!

OneManMajority said...

Thanks Kate, I'm sure they will be good pals!

Cool Dad said...

It's a smile! It's much more fun that way. :)

Rachel said...

Hey Ryan!

I haven't stopped in over here very much...so I thought to comment.

Your little girl is very precious, and almost exactly the same age as my best friend's baby girl! They say around 6-10 weeks that babies start to get their "social" smile, more responsive than reflexive. So I bet you she'll start kicking in with that soon. :)

Again...she's so cute! Great shots.

...a blog about life and faith...