Thursday, January 3, 2008

I Like Mike


Over the past month, I have thrown my hat in the ring for presidential candidate Mike Huckabee. There is an excitement behind this guy. One of the best quotes came from a voter in Iowa when asked why he liked Mike Huckabee. He said, "Because if I myself was running for president, that's how I would do it." Mike Huckabee is one of us. I am so excited to see a candidate like this. It is a breath of fresh air for American politics.

For most of the day, I have been flipping back and forth between CNN and Fox News as they cover the Iowa Caucus, and I am happy to say...TOLD YOU SO!

Sorry Mitt "Flip-Flopping" Romney :D

On to New Hampshire!

1 comment:

Tam said...

I'm with you! Huckabee all the way! It is indeed refreshing!

...a blog about life and faith...