Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Back To School



Tonight, I start back to work on my masters degree at the University of Akron after taking a semester off (which was a very nice break I might add). This will be my fifth class of a 40+ credit hour program. Currently, I am working on a masters degree in Principalship of Education. Basically, this degree will give me the option of moving into an administrative position if I choose to do so later on down the road($$$). Personally, I'd like to get to the five-year mark before even considering a professional move.

Although I am going back to school, it will only be one class per semester (I do not want any loan payments). With that in mind, I will be done with my program by 2010. Not too shabby.

Luckily, my classes are only on Wednesday nights from 4:50-7:20 with about a half-hour commute each way. I feel bad that I won't be home with Megan and Kayley, but it is all for the betterment of our livelihood.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Tam said...

Glad you had a break. What a good school schedule you'll have though - that's cool!

I have prayed for you now...I just totally trust that God will give you and your family all the endurance, patience, wisdom and strength you'll need during this time.

Have a great weekend!

OneManMajority said...

Thanks Tam! I enjoy your comments :)

...a blog about life and faith...