Thursday, September 13, 2007

Blue Houdini

Growing up, I was a "Kool-Aid Kid."

Drank it everyday.

Every meal.

Like it was my job.

My all-time favorite was a flavor called Blue Houdini. Some of you may remember its gloriness. The taste was unbelievably refreshing and for some reason it was always cool to drink something blue. However, one year Blue Houdini was no longer.

Couldn't be found for nothin'.

So, awhile back I decided to investigate (I googled it of course). What I found was intriguing. Blue Hudini Kool-Aid was discontinued because it closely resembled windshield washer fluid.

Ok kid, fess up. Who was the wise guy that ruined my Kool-Aid addiction by popping open the washer fluid...takin a few swigs...and then blaming it all on the huggable Kool-Aid man?

I'll find you Kool-Aid killer....I'll find you.

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...