Thursday, January 15, 2009

P90X: Week One

Well, week one is in the books.

WOW

P90X kicks your butt. I am constantly sore. I do not look forward to the workouts. I hate P90X.

But, that's the good part.

P90X works. I already notice subtle differences in my upper body, abs, and overall cardio. If the plan is followed (for 80+ more days!), drastic results seem automatic.

Here is an overview of week one:

Day 1: Chest & Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 2: Plyometrics
Day 3: Shoulders & Arms, Ab Ripper X
Day 4: Yoga X
Day 5: Legs & Back, Ab Ripper X
Day 6: Running (my modification)
Day 7: Rest

Workouts are generally 45-75 minutes long; depending on the day. The workouts are intense (a lot of double reps) and the DVDs are really easy to follow. I will follow the above schedule for three weeks and then move onto a recovery week.

Why did I decide to do this again :)

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...