Sunday, August 5, 2007

NFL Nework

I am a pawn to one of the biggest corporations in the United States.

The NFL.

As I was searching for what channel the game was on, I noticed something. It wasn't on. Yes, that is right. As a citizen of Stark County, I cannot watch the HOF game from the comfort of my own home. The tax money that I pay doesn't buy me a couple of hours on a Sunday night to relax with the opening of the NFL season. Instead of allowing cable viewers to watch the game, the NFL decided to rake in the money.

Not surprised.

Just a little ticked.

Steelers fans, Saints fans (people still reeling from the Katrina effects), and NFL super fans are emptying their pockets to watch a game we should be watching on cable. This is a major blow to the NFL franchise.

Imagine if the Browns were playing!

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...