Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My (Early) Christmas Gift!



Megan bought me the best Christmas gift! I am now the proud owner of a Nikon D60 camera (shown above). As Kayley gets older (her birthday party is this weekend and Christmas is right around the corner), I wanted something that would capture all of her best moments with an added professional touch. This camera has SO many bells and whistles; I don't even know where to begin! The picture quality is amazing (10.2 megapixel) and you can even edit the picture right on the LCD screen!

Hopefully you will see better pictures as I learn the ropes of my Nikon. Thanks for a great Christmas present, Meg :)

Practice...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure is an adorable little girl! Love the one of her laying down on her high chair table!! See you all this weekend!! Happy for your TERRIFIC Christmas Gift!! Hugs and Love! Aunt Sue

...a blog about life and faith...