Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year



Well, 2008 has come and gone.

Life moves fast doesn't it?

Thanks to everyone who stops by to read this blog. Hopefully it has added something to your life in some way.

First of all, thanks to God for another year of life and for all of the blessings you have poured into our lives in 2008. This year was another year that had many ups and downs. Kayley's first year of firsts. Another year at NC. Coaching two sports. My car being totaled. The loss of my grandma. Summer softball league. More masters classes. New friends. New church. Adjusting to Meg working from home. And many, many more memories. 2008 will definitely be a year to remember.

For 2009, my resolution is to grow closer to God. To listen to Him more intentionally. To have a healthier prayer life. To give Him more control over things I still try to overcome myself. To get in shape. Also, I hope to be a better father and husband to my girls and for our family and friends to have a year of good health and fun memories.

To everyone, have a safe New Year celebration and I will talk to you again next year.

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...