Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Better Half

Happy Birthday Megan!

Today is my wife's 26th birthday.

Megan,

I envy you. Somehow. Someway. You make our house and our lives run smoothly. I'd honestly be lost without you. Thank you for being such a great partner and for helping to raise such a beautiful daughter. Thank you for the sacrifices you make. The loads of laundry you do. The meals you cook. The errands you run. The bottles you scrub. Thank you for loving me when it doesn't always seem like I give everything back the same way. When life seems to pass us by, you are the one constant that keeps us going.

Happy Birthday...

Love Kayley and Ryan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sheeze - melt every female who reads this!

Happy Birthday!!!!

...a blog about life and faith...