Friday, April 27, 2007

Cavs Playoff Game

On Wednesday night, I went up to the Q with my brother for game 2 of the Cavs vs Wizards playoff game. I entered a lottery drawing for a chance to purchase 2 tickets for Game 1 or 2 and my name was picked for Game 2. I had until Midnight to purchase my two tickets or they went back into the drawing. The tickets were a birthday gift to Cory. We ended up sitting in Loudville, but the seats and view were actually pretty good (besides the fact that we had a couple of annoying drunk guys sitting below us...seriously, stay home if your going to act like an idiot and ruin people's experiences. They were cussing left and right with a 6 or 7 year old kid sitting in front of them. Their sign painted the perfect picture...it said: Let's get drunk. Pretty sweet guys huh? Wish I was that cool). Anyways, the game was unbelievable. We got there pretty early because there was a Tribe game too. We ended up watching shoot around and all the pre-game stuff. The player announcements were AWESOME. You couldn't even hear their names being said because it was so loud. They handed out rally towels and when 20,000 people do it at the same time, it looks pretty sweet. The game overall was pretty good. The first quarter was horrible, but we knew they would come back. Drew Gooden was the player of the game and really stepped up. He was making EVERYTHING. If I ever win the lottery, I'm getting season tickets for every season until Lebron's contract is up. And if you know me, I have a slight addiction to the Cavs.

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...