Sunday, August 16, 2009

Softball 2009

Well, softball is unfortunately over (season went from May 13 - August 12) and it was definitely a "learning" year.

This was my first year playing on a team that my friend (Andrew) and I put together. It was a lot more fun playing with guys that I knew (my brother, Cory, is also on the team). Our goal is to keep a good core group of guys around that plays year after year. Next year, with the group of guys we have committed to playing, it definitely looks better :) This year our team was 4-18. Therefore, there is only room for improvement, right?

Anyways, here are my stats (not like anyone would care) for the 2009 season (this is basically for my personal records):

Hits: 23 AB: 53 AVG: .434 2B: 1 3B: 2 HR: 2 BB: 1 RBI: 13

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...