Thursday, June 5, 2008

School's Out For Summer :-)



Whew!

Tomorrow officially starts my summer break. I will definitely miss a lot of the kids we had this year. That is always the toughest part. However, it will be nice to see them around the halls next year and to have some of them in the sports that I coach.

BUT...I need these 75 days to recuperate from 9 months of babysitting...I mean teaching... 40+ hours/week. Seriously though, it still makes me laugh when there are people out there who believe this to be a cake profession with all the bells and whistles.

If they only knew...

I'll give any takers one week in my shoes next school year.

I'm sure that you'd find these 75 days to be NOT long enough :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i taught for a very short time so i feel what youre saying fo sho!

happy summer break!!!

you SO deserve it!

OneManMajority said...

Thank You!

...a blog about life and faith...