Saturday, June 14, 2008

My New Favorite Restaurant


And the winner goes to...drum roll please....RED ROBIN! After many meals, at many different restaurants, I have decided that Red Robin is one of the best restaurants out there for hamburgers/sandwiches. For one, I love burgers and this is the place to go if you want something that won't leave you disappointed. Plus, did I mention bottomless steak fries?!


I've only had three of their gourmet burgers (Bleu Ribbon, Sicilian, A1 Peppercorn), but one DEFINITELY stands out from the rest in my mind. I almost feel like I'm cheating on it if I don't order the Bleu Ribbon Burger. So next time your out, stop by Red Robin for a great burger. Yumm!

1 comment:

Cool Dad said...

that looks delicious!!! i'll have to stop by the next time i see one.

...a blog about life and faith...