Monday, October 29, 2007

God's Wallet


I was looking through my wallet the other day (I usually do this when I'm bored), and I noticed some rather humorous things buried deep inside that leather contraption.

No, not money.

What I uncovered, were some old (and older) pictures of some family members. There was a picture of Megan and I around the time we got engaged (I splurged on a $14.95 package from Wal-Mart for our engagement pictures). One of my brother's golf pictures from high school, and a picture of my parents from the early 1990's (rather humorous).

Will I have to buy a bigger wallet after my child is born? Is there room for a picture of my child? Should it go in between the Home-Depot credit card or my Stark County Library card?

This made me ponder, I wonder what God's wallet is like? When he opens it, do pictures of His children unfold and roll out for miles? Does he have an Advantage Card? Did He take a bad driver's license picture too?

More importantly, ask yourself this question: If an angel asked to see a picture of you in God's wallet, would He be able to find you?

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...