Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Akron Zoo

Today was Kayley's first trip to the zoo! We ended up buying a season pass so that we can go anytime that we want over the next year. It allows us to go to hundreds of zoos all around the country! Kayley loved to look at all the animals and she waived hello and goodbye to every single one of them. However, those darn jellyfish kept Kayley from being up close and personal with the animals in the exhibits. For some reason those things scared her. Needless to say, we will be skipping that exhibit next visit! Anyways, here are some pictures from the first of many trips to the zoo :)



Starring Contest.
"Hey, haven't I seen you in my backyard?"


This is about as close as I get Mr. Barking Deer.


Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my!


Nice "Kitty Kitty"


This basically ruined my trip to the zoo...


But, I did really enjoy pushing MY stroller around everywhere!



I saw this funny looking bird...


and I even got to eat lunch at the zoo!


Thanks Mommy and Daddy!

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...