Thursday, May 3, 2007

Moving Day (just not mine yet)

Last night, I helped one of my best friends and his wife move into their brand new first house. All of this has been a very cool experience because they are about 2 weeks ahead of us in the home buying process (and about 11 months in the baby process). We pretty much moved his entire apartment in 5 hours and it went a lot better than I had first thought it might. It was cool to have their other friends and family members their to help out as well. The more and more we hang out with them, the more and more I see how much our lives as a whole are a lot like each others. Once again, God has brought some amazing people into our lives and I have never been more happy than I am right now at this stage in my life.

No comments:

...a blog about life and faith...